The best credit cards will pay you cash back, offer luxury perks, provide travel rewards, and help you quickly pay off existing balances. Our experts analyzed 3,476 credit cards to find the best credit card offers. Explore our top picks and start getting rewarded.
Best for: Big travel sign-up bonus and hotels
Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card
Few travel cards can go toe-to-toe with this offer’s lineup, including the sign-up bonus, unlimited rewards, and best-in-class hotel rewards program.
– Earn an unlimited 2 miles per dollar spent on all purchases
– Miles can be redeemed for credit against any travel purchase, with no minimum amount to redeem
-Enjoy a one-time bonus of 50,000 miles once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening, equal to $500 in travel
– Annual fee: $0 for the first year, then $95.
Chase Sapphire Preferred®
-Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
– Earn 2 points per dollar on travel and restaurant dining and 1 point per dollar on all other purchases
– Points are worth 1.25 cents apiece when redeemed for travel booked through Chase
-Points can be transferred to 13 airline and hotel partners at a ratio of 1:1
-Annual fee: $0 for the first year, then $95.
Best for: Bonus cash back
Discover it® Cash Back
– Earn 5% cash back in opt-in categories that change every three months, on up to $1,500 in spending per quarter, and 1% back on all other purchases.
– Unique bonus for new cardmembers: Discover will match ALL the cash back you’ve earned at the end of your first year, automatically. There’s no signing up. And no limit to how much is matched.
-Introductory APR of 0% on Purchases and Balance Transfers for 14 months, and then the ongoing APR of 13.74% – 24.74% Variable APR
– $0 annual fee.
Citi® Double Cash Card – 18 month BT offer
– Earn 1% cash back on all purchases and another 1% back when you pay them off.
-Introductory APR of 0% on Balance Transfers for 18 months, and then the ongoing APR of 15.24% – 25.24% Variable APR.
– $0 annual fee.
Best for: Restaurants and travel
Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card
Few cards can match the sheer numbers of categories that earn unlimited 3x points at such high rates. Add in the other valuable perks and that explains our high ratings for the offer.
Best for: Cash rewards program
Bank of America® Cash Rewards credit card
The new intro bonus offer leads the pack with a low spending hurdle. The cash back versatility makes it even more enticing.
BEST FOR: UNLIMITED 1.5% CASH BACK ON ALL PURCHASES
Chase Freedom Unlimited®
– 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 16.74-25.49%. Balance transfer fee is 5% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
– Unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase – it’s automatic
-Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
-No minimum to redeem for cash back
-Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
-Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit Journey℠
-No annual fee.
BEST FOR: CASH BACK AT U.S. SUPERMARKETS AND U.S. GAS STATIONS
Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express
-$200 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
-6% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%) – that means spending $60 a week at U.S. supermarkets could earn over $180 back per year.
-3% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, 1% back on other purchases.
-Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 14.74% to 25.74%.
-Over 1.5 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2017.
-Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits, gift cards, and merchandise.
-$95 annual fee.
Green Dot primor® Visa® Gold Secured Credit Card
-Credit lines available from $200 to $5,000! Super Low Fixed 9.99% interest rate on purchases – with no penalty rate!
-No minimum credit score requirements! We invite all credit types to apply! No processing or application fees!
-Helps strengthen your credit with responsible card use. Reports to three national bureaus
-Fast, easy application process. Choose your credit line and open your Personal Savings Deposit Account to secure your line
-See additional Green Dot primor® Visa® Gold Secured Credit Card details
Indigo® Platinum Mastercard®
-Less than perfect credit histories can qualify, even with prior bankruptcy!
-Choose your custom card design – Free
-Account history is reported to the three major credit bureaus in the U.S.
-Fast and easy decision on your application
-Access your account online or from your mobile device 24/7
-Protection from fraud, if your card happens to be lost or stolen
-Accepted nationwide wherever Mastercard is accepted